Friend of the Sea invites you to the upcoming webinar to learn about The role of restaurants in promoting sustainable food .
This webinar can be of interest to restaurant owners, hotel chains, aquaculture companies, ship owners and seafood processing companies, NGOs, journalists, bloggers.
In half an hour (plus Q&A time) you will be able to:
– Be updated on the latest trends in Restaurants and Chefs promoting sustainable food consumption
– Learn about how Restaurants can contribute to conservation.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 21st of February 2019 at 05:00 pm ECT (08:00 am San Francisco; 11:00 am New York; 04:00 pm London; 06:00 pm Johannesburg; 11:00 pm Bangkok; 22nd of February 2019 at 00:00 am; Hong Kong; 22nd of February 2019 at 03:00 am Sydney).
Participation is free of charge.
In this half an hour session Miss Selene Feige Celé (Social Media & Digital Brand Manager of Temakinho restaurant chain, and Mr Paolo Bray (Founder and Director of Friend of the Sea ) will cover the following subjects:
– Regional trends of restaurants involvement in promotion of sustainable food consumption
– Milestones in restaurants and chefs involvement
– The role of online delivery providers
– The role of hotel chains
– How restaurants can get active on conservation themes
– Image and economic return for restaurants
– Forecasted future trends
– Live Case Study: The Temakinho restaurant chain
You will have the opportunity to post your questions directly to the speakers in the session .
You will also have the opportunity to ask the speakers in the session any questions directly.
Join the Webinar – Save your Seat – Register Now!
Hope to see you on Feb 21st 2019.
Think your network might find value in this webinar?
Give it a share!
Newma Barbosa – Marketing – Friend of the Sea