You can find the files to download the power point presentations at the following link:
This webinar can be of interest to restaurant owners, hotel chains, aquaculture companies, ship owners and seafood processing companies, NGOs, journalists, bloggers.
In half an hour (plus Q&A time) you will be able to:
– Be updated on the latest trends in Restaurants and Chefs promoting sustainable food consumption
– Learn about how Restaurants can contribute to conservation.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 21st of February 2019 at 05:00 pm ECT (08:00 am San Francisco; 11:00 am New York; 04:00 pm London; 06:00 pm Johannesburg; 11:00 pm Bangkok; 22nd of February 2019 at 00:00 am; Hong Kong; 22nd of February 2019 at 03:00 am Sydney).
Participation is free of charge.
In this half an hour session Miss Selene Feige Celé (Social Media & Digital Brand Manager of Temakinho restaurant chain, and Mr Paolo Bray (Founder and Director of Friend of the Sea) will cover the following subjects:
– Regional trends of restaurants involvement in promotion of sustainable food consumption
– Milestones in restaurants and chefs involvement
– The role of online delivery providers
– The role of hotel chains
– How restaurants can get active on conservation themes
– Image and economic return for restaurants
– Forecasted future trends
– Live Case Study: The Temakinho restaurant chain
You will have the opportunity to post your questions directly to the speakers in the session.
You will also have the opportunity to ask the speakers in the session any questions directly.
Join the Webinar – Save your Seat – Register Now!
Hope to see you on Feb 21st 2019.
Think your network might find value in this webinar?
Give it a share!
Newma Barbosa – Marketing – Friend of the Sea