Mappa del sito Friend of the Sea
News (1076 - 1095 of 1095)
- 1076)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1077)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1078)Albion Fisheries goes Friend of the Sea for BC Salmon
- 1079)Mackerel and Sardines from Morocco sustainable fisheries get FoS recognition
- 1080)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU and US shelves
- 1081)Swiss retailer Manor joins FoS sustainable seafood scheme and takes threatened marine species off its shelves
- 1082)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1083)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1084)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1085)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1086)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1087)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1088)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1089)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1090)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
- 1091)Redlisted and overexploited North Atlantic cod and haddock fisheries do not pass FoS assessment.
- 1092)Sri Lanka deepwater “short-lines” fishery for yellowfin tuna certified FoS sustainable.
- 1093)Croatian purse seined anchovies are first worldwide to obtain FoS sustainability certification
- 1094)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1095)FoS, Al Gore and international experts support Milan’s bid for Expo 2015 focused on food sustainability
Page 44 of 44