Pages (1 - 26 of 107)
News (1 - 26 of 1190)
- 1)Webinar on “Anchovies fisheries and sustainability. Case Study L’isola D’Oro” – 28th of July 2021 at 4:30 pm in Milan, CET
- 2)Nagua Achieves the Friend of the Sea Certification for Nautical Eco-friendly Cleaning Products.
- 3)Tecnológica de Alimentos S.A. (T.A.S.A.) (Perù): Peruvian anchovy, longnose anchovy
- 4)Tuna Awards 2021
- 5)Friend of the Sea Congratulates SGS Lanka for Achieving Recognition by the National Sri Lanka Accreditation Board.
- 6)From Jaws to Shark Week: How Much Do You Know About Sharks? On Shark Awareness Day, Learn Why We Need to Protect Them.
- 7)Friend of the Sea Certifies SeaExpert for Sustainable Seaweed Production in the Azores.
- 8)World Sustainability Organization starts collaboration with Ghanaian media personality & philanthropist Natalie Fort to promote sustainability awareness
- 9)Friend of the Sea Certifies Mom’s Garden for Sustainable Fish Oil in their Omega-3 Products
- 10)Weishardt international (France): trimmings from cod and haddock
- 11)Singapore Aquaculture Technologies (SAT) (Singapore): barramundi, crimson snapper
- 12)Orkla Health (Norway): Peruvian anchoveta
- 13)Ertug Balik (Turkey): seabass and seabream
- 14)Nero di Sole S.r.l. (Italy): yellowfin tuna, swordfish
- 15)Friend of the Sea ranks shipping and cruise lines’ engagement to reduce whale ship strikes.
- 16)WORLD TUNA CONFERENCE “VIGO 2021” – 13, 14 SEPT. 2021
- 17)Friend of the Sea Certifies Nutriterra® for Sustainable Plant-Based Omega-3.
- 18)Whale-Safe Certification Program Aims to Quell Vessel Collisions and Deaths
- 19)INTERVIEW: Tartalife: Reduction of sea turtle mortality in the professional fishing
- 20)For World Turtle Day, Learn to Protect Sea Turtles With Friend of the Sea.
- 21)GOtab Omega-3 Powders from Golden Omega Norway Achieves Friend of the Sea and Dolphin-Safe Certifications.
- 22)Collisions with Vessels, a Deadly Threat For Whales.
- 23)Nutritech Co. Ltd. (Thailand): Skipjack, yellowfin, bigeye and albacore tuna
- 24)Conservas Portomar (Spain): yellowfin tuna
- 25)Things We Can Do to Save Endangered Species and Prevent a New Wave of Extinction.
Companies (1 - 26 of 921)