Mappa del sito Friend of the Sea
News (1026 - 1045 of 1045)
- 1026)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1027)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1028)Albion Fisheries goes Friend of the Sea for BC Salmon
- 1029)Mackerel and Sardines from Morocco sustainable fisheries get FoS recognition
- 1030)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU and US shelves
- 1031)Swiss retailer Manor joins FoS sustainable seafood scheme and takes threatened marine species off its shelves
- 1032)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1033)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1034)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1035)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1036)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1037)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1038)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1039)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1040)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
- 1041)Redlisted and overexploited North Atlantic cod and haddock fisheries do not pass FoS assessment.
- 1042)Sri Lanka deepwater “short-lines” fishery for yellowfin tuna certified FoS sustainable.
- 1043)Croatian purse seined anchovies are first worldwide to obtain FoS sustainability certification
- 1044)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1045)FoS, Al Gore and international experts support Milan’s bid for Expo 2015 focused on food sustainability
Page 42 of 42