News (1326 - 1341 of 1341)
- 1326)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU and US shelves
- 1327)Swiss retailer Manor joins FoS sustainable seafood scheme and takes threatened marine species off its shelves
- 1328)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1329)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1330)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1331)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1332)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1333)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1334)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1335)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1336)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
- 1337)Redlisted and overexploited North Atlantic cod and haddock fisheries do not pass FoS assessment.
- 1338)Sri Lanka deepwater “short-lines” fishery for yellowfin tuna certified FoS sustainable.
- 1339)Croatian purse seined anchovies are first worldwide to obtain FoS sustainability certification
- 1340)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1341)FoS, Al Gore and international experts support Milan’s bid for Expo 2015 focused on food sustainability
Page 54 of 54