News (1226 - 1251 of 1251)
- 1226)Wild-caught shrimps from Madagascar certified Friend of the Sea
- 1227)FoS certified tropical shrimps available on the German and European market
- 1228)Clean Seas farmed Kingfish and Mulloway get FoS recognition as the certification scheme expands to Australia.
- 1229)FoS refuses to certify as sustainable the Namibian and South African Hake Trawl fisheries.
- 1230)European leader in Caviar production from Farmed Sturgeon is certified FoS
- 1231)FoS Award 2008 to Sustainable Tuna Champions, at Infofish Conference
- 1232)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1233)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1234)Albion Fisheries goes Friend of the Sea for BC Salmon
- 1235)Mackerel and Sardines from Morocco sustainable fisheries get FoS recognition
- 1236)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU and US shelves
- 1237)Swiss retailer Manor joins FoS sustainable seafood scheme and takes threatened marine species off its shelves
- 1238)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1239)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1240)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1241)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1242)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1243)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1244)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1245)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1246)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
- 1247)Redlisted and overexploited North Atlantic cod and haddock fisheries do not pass FoS assessment.
- 1248)Sri Lanka deepwater “short-lines” fishery for yellowfin tuna certified FoS sustainable.
- 1249)Croatian purse seined anchovies are first worldwide to obtain FoS sustainability certification
- 1250)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
Page 50 of 51