Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable Beekeeping. Case Study Raglio di Luna”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Agriculture and farming companies
– Producers and traders – retail and wholesale chains
– Government officials
– Companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– Media professionals, journalists
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– Bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Dr Andrea Bajardi CEO at Raglio di Luna and Dr Paolo Bray Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Earth will cover the following subjects:
– Bees – Scientific notes on Biology, Sociality and Ecology
– Historical notes on beekeeping due to the global warming and loss of biodiversity
– World honey market
– Ethical and sustainable beekeeping
– Case Study (Raglio di Luna, Bajardi Andrea)
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/jtat
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 26th of May 2021 at 3:00 pm in Milan, CET
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.