News (1051 - 1076 of 1081)
- 1051)First Sustainable Fish Feed on the market for Seabream, Seabass and Trout
- 1052)Irish Troll Fishery for Albacore Tuna approved Friend of the Sea
- 1053)Barents Sea Norwegian Shrimp fleet gets FoS recognition for State of the Art Conservation Measures
- 1054)Super Friend of the Sea Farmed Cod
- 1055)Squid and cuttlefish from Vietnamese basket-shaped small boats certified FoS
- 1056)Wild-caught shrimps from Madagascar certified Friend of the Sea
- 1057)FoS certified tropical shrimps available on the German and European market
- 1058)Clean Seas farmed Kingfish and Mulloway get FoS recognition as the certification scheme expands to Australia.
- 1059)FoS refuses to certify as sustainable the Namibian and South African Hake Trawl fisheries.
- 1060)European leader in Caviar production from Farmed Sturgeon is certified FoS
- 1061)FoS Award 2008 to Sustainable Tuna Champions, at Infofish Conference
- 1062)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1063)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1064)Albion Fisheries goes Friend of the Sea for BC Salmon
- 1065)Mackerel and Sardines from Morocco sustainable fisheries get FoS recognition
- 1066)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU and US shelves
- 1067)Swiss retailer Manor joins FoS sustainable seafood scheme and takes threatened marine species off its shelves
- 1068)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1069)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1070)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1071)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1072)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1073)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1074)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1075)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
Page 43 of 44