News (1001 - 1026 of 1043)
- 1001)Shrimp bottom trawl fishery in the East Indian Ocean does not pass FoS sustainability audit.
- 1002)Marine Harvest Irish salmon farms certified Friend of the Sea
- 1003)Closed cycle blue mussels from Spring Bay, Tasmania, obtain FoS certification
- 1004)FoS Technical Committee approves changes to criteria to include a minimum 20% Yearly Carbon Footprint reduction
- 1005)Sardines and mackerel of historical Italian company Rizzoli Emanuelli out on the shelves with FoS label
- 1006)Press Review International (2008)
- 1007)FoS becomes leading sustainable seafood certification scheme in 2008
- 1008)Senegal Pole and Line Tuna Fishery Sustainable following FoS audit
- 1009)Philippines Handline Yellowfin Tuna Fishery FoS Sustainable
- 1010)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU / US shelves
- 1011)FoS Update on Sustainable Shrimp Certification generates interest at FAO International Conference in China.
- 1012)FoS launches online the first Sustainable Seafood Marketplace
- 1013)First Sustainable Fish Feed on the market for Seabream, Seabass and Trout
- 1014)Irish Troll Fishery for Albacore Tuna approved Friend of the Sea
- 1015)Barents Sea Norwegian Shrimp fleet gets FoS recognition for State of the Art Conservation Measures
- 1016)Super Friend of the Sea Farmed Cod
- 1017)Squid and cuttlefish from Vietnamese basket-shaped small boats certified FoS
- 1018)Wild-caught shrimps from Madagascar certified Friend of the Sea
- 1019)FoS certified tropical shrimps available on the German and European market
- 1020)Clean Seas farmed Kingfish and Mulloway get FoS recognition as the certification scheme expands to Australia.
- 1021)FoS refuses to certify as sustainable the Namibian and South African Hake Trawl fisheries.
- 1022)European leader in Caviar production from Farmed Sturgeon is certified FoS
- 1023)FoS Award 2008 to Sustainable Tuna Champions, at Infofish Conference
- 1024)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1025)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
Page 41 of 42