News (976 - 1001 of 1043)
- 976)EPAX AS Omega-3 oils Friend of the Sea
- 977)Norwegian and Italian salmon leaders achieve FoS certification
- 978)North East Atlantic Trawl Fisheries for Langoustine fail to meet FoS criteria.
- 979)Pike-Perch and Perch from Estonian lakes certified FoS sustainable
- 980)German FoS Day in Koln (09/10/09)- Book your seat online
- 981)La Monegasque-Vanelli’s anchovies from Morocco’s fleet certified sustainable
- 982)FoS speaks in support of sustainable purse seining for tuna at Infofish Pacific Tuna Forum in PNG
- 983)GC Rieber Oils certified sustainable from Morocco small pelagics fishery
- 984)Sustainable Seafood Multi-Stakeholder Summit
- 985)Southern Africa pole and line tuna fishery goes FoS
- 986)Frabelle’s 21 tuna purse seiners in PNG are first FoS sustainable
- 987)Main Italian trout cooperative from Trentino’s Dolomites certified FoS sustainable
- 988)Main UK tuna supplier from Sri Lanka certified sustainable
- 989)Fideco launches first certified sustainable Whiteleg Shrimps from Vietnam
- 990)Frinsa’s Cockles from Galician rias certified sustainable
- 991)Dutch gillnet fishery for Dover Sole obtains FoS approval.
- 992)Toralla’s mussels Friend of the Sea
- 993)Leigh Fisheries Ltd certified Sustainable by FoS.
- 994)Friend of the Sea Day and Awards make waves in Brussels
- 995)Italian retail chain Esselunga joins FoS and has its first trout product certified sustainable
- 996)Maersk partners with FoS and Dolphin-Safe to ensure chain of custody and to promote sustainable fishing.
- 997)Gomes da Costa launches its FoS certified tuna from sustainable Brazilian pole and line fishery
- 998)FoS deploys international network of onsite monitors to grant 100% lot-by-lot sustainable origin verification.
- 999)Austral Group SAA anchovy and mackerel products certified by FoS
- 1000)Maldives pole and hand line tuna fisheries go Friend of the Sea
Page 40 of 42