News (1026 - 1051 of 1081)
- 1026)Main UK tuna supplier from Sri Lanka certified sustainable
- 1027)Fideco launches first certified sustainable Whiteleg Shrimps from Vietnam
- 1028)Frinsa’s Cockles from Galician rias certified sustainable
- 1029)Dutch gillnet fishery for Dover Sole obtains FoS approval.
- 1030)Toralla’s mussels Friend of the Sea
- 1031)Leigh Fisheries Ltd certified Sustainable by FoS.
- 1032)Friend of the Sea Day and Awards make waves in Brussels
- 1033)Italian retail chain Esselunga joins FoS and has its first trout product certified sustainable
- 1034)Maersk partners with FoS and Dolphin-Safe to ensure chain of custody and to promote sustainable fishing.
- 1035)Gomes da Costa launches its FoS certified tuna from sustainable Brazilian pole and line fishery
- 1036)FoS deploys international network of onsite monitors to grant 100% lot-by-lot sustainable origin verification.
- 1037)Austral Group SAA anchovy and mackerel products certified by FoS
- 1038)Maldives pole and hand line tuna fisheries go Friend of the Sea
- 1039)Shrimp bottom trawl fishery in the East Indian Ocean does not pass FoS sustainability audit.
- 1040)Marine Harvest Irish salmon farms certified Friend of the Sea
- 1041)Closed cycle blue mussels from Spring Bay, Tasmania, obtain FoS certification
- 1042)FoS Technical Committee approves changes to criteria to include a minimum 20% Yearly Carbon Footprint reduction
- 1043)Sardines and mackerel of historical Italian company Rizzoli Emanuelli out on the shelves with FoS label
- 1044)Press Review International (2008)
- 1045)FoS becomes leading sustainable seafood certification scheme in 2008
- 1046)Senegal Pole and Line Tuna Fishery Sustainable following FoS audit
- 1047)Philippines Handline Yellowfin Tuna Fishery FoS Sustainable
- 1048)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU / US shelves
- 1049)FoS Update on Sustainable Shrimp Certification generates interest at FAO International Conference in China.
- 1050)FoS launches online the first Sustainable Seafood Marketplace
Page 42 of 44