News (1026 - 1051 of 1097)
- 1026)FoS requests WWF to correct its attitude towards MSC’s alternative seafood eco-labels
- 1027)Press Review International (2009)
- 1028)First Mauritius seafood certified Friend of the Sea
- 1029)Peruvian scallops certified sustainable
- 1030)EPAX AS Omega-3 oils Friend of the Sea
- 1031)Norwegian and Italian salmon leaders achieve FoS certification
- 1032)North East Atlantic Trawl Fisheries for Langoustine fail to meet FoS criteria.
- 1033)Pike-Perch and Perch from Estonian lakes certified FoS sustainable
- 1034)German FoS Day in Koln (09/10/09)- Book your seat online
- 1035)La Monegasque-Vanelli’s anchovies from Morocco’s fleet certified sustainable
- 1036)FoS speaks in support of sustainable purse seining for tuna at Infofish Pacific Tuna Forum in PNG
- 1037)GC Rieber Oils certified sustainable from Morocco small pelagics fishery
- 1038)Sustainable Seafood Multi-Stakeholder Summit
- 1039)Southern Africa pole and line tuna fishery goes FoS
- 1040)Frabelle’s 21 tuna purse seiners in PNG are first FoS sustainable
- 1041)Main Italian trout cooperative from Trentino’s Dolomites certified FoS sustainable
- 1042)Main UK tuna supplier from Sri Lanka certified sustainable
- 1043)Fideco launches first certified sustainable Whiteleg Shrimps from Vietnam
- 1044)Frinsa’s Cockles from Galician rias certified sustainable
- 1045)Dutch gillnet fishery for Dover Sole obtains FoS approval.
- 1046)Toralla’s mussels Friend of the Sea
- 1047)Leigh Fisheries Ltd certified Sustainable by FoS.
- 1048)Friend of the Sea Day and Awards make waves in Brussels
- 1049)Italian retail chain Esselunga joins FoS and has its first trout product certified sustainable
- 1050)Maersk partners with FoS and Dolphin-Safe to ensure chain of custody and to promote sustainable fishing.
Page 42 of 44