News (1201 - 1226 of 1241)
- 1201)Closed cycle blue mussels from Spring Bay, Tasmania, obtain FoS certification
- 1202)FoS Technical Committee approves changes to criteria to include a minimum 20% Yearly Carbon Footprint reduction
- 1203)Sardines and mackerel of historical Italian company Rizzoli Emanuelli out on the shelves with FoS label
- 1204)Press Review International (2008)
- 1205)FoS becomes leading sustainable seafood certification scheme in 2008
- 1206)Senegal Pole and Line Tuna Fishery Sustainable following FoS audit
- 1207)Philippines Handline Yellowfin Tuna Fishery FoS Sustainable
- 1208)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU / US shelves
- 1209)FoS Update on Sustainable Shrimp Certification generates interest at FAO International Conference in China.
- 1210)FoS launches online the first Sustainable Seafood Marketplace
- 1211)First Sustainable Fish Feed on the market for Seabream, Seabass and Trout
- 1212)Irish Troll Fishery for Albacore Tuna approved Friend of the Sea
- 1213)Barents Sea Norwegian Shrimp fleet gets FoS recognition for State of the Art Conservation Measures
- 1214)Super Friend of the Sea Farmed Cod
- 1215)Squid and cuttlefish from Vietnamese basket-shaped small boats certified FoS
- 1216)Wild-caught shrimps from Madagascar certified Friend of the Sea
- 1217)FoS certified tropical shrimps available on the German and European market
- 1218)Clean Seas farmed Kingfish and Mulloway get FoS recognition as the certification scheme expands to Australia.
- 1219)FoS refuses to certify as sustainable the Namibian and South African Hake Trawl fisheries.
- 1220)European leader in Caviar production from Farmed Sturgeon is certified FoS
- 1221)FoS Award 2008 to Sustainable Tuna Champions, at Infofish Conference
- 1222)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1223)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1224)Albion Fisheries goes Friend of the Sea for BC Salmon
- 1225)Mackerel and Sardines from Morocco sustainable fisheries get FoS recognition
Page 49 of 50