Sitemap – Certificación Pesquerías Sostenibles
News (1376 - 1387 of 1387)
- 1376)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1377)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1378)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1379)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1380)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1381)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1382)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
- 1383)Redlisted and overexploited North Atlantic cod and haddock fisheries do not pass FoS assessment.
- 1384)Sri Lanka deepwater “short-lines” fishery for yellowfin tuna certified FoS sustainable.
- 1385)Croatian purse seined anchovies are first worldwide to obtain FoS sustainability certification
- 1386)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1387)FoS, Al Gore and international experts support Milan’s bid for Expo 2015 focused on food sustainability
Page 56 of 56