Sitemap – Certificación Pesquerías Sostenibles
News (1276 - 1301 of 1343)
- 1276)EPAX AS Omega-3 oils Friend of the Sea
- 1277)Norwegian and Italian salmon leaders achieve FoS certification
- 1278)North East Atlantic Trawl Fisheries for Langoustine fail to meet FoS criteria.
- 1279)Pike-Perch and Perch from Estonian lakes certified FoS sustainable
- 1280)German FoS Day in Koln (09/10/09)- Book your seat online
- 1281)La Monegasque-Vanelli’s anchovies from Morocco’s fleet certified sustainable
- 1282)FoS speaks in support of sustainable purse seining for tuna at Infofish Pacific Tuna Forum in PNG
- 1283)GC Rieber Oils certified sustainable from Morocco small pelagics fishery
- 1284)Sustainable Seafood Multi-Stakeholder Summit
- 1285)Southern Africa pole and line tuna fishery goes FoS
- 1286)Frabelle’s 21 tuna purse seiners in PNG are first FoS sustainable
- 1287)Main Italian trout cooperative from Trentino’s Dolomites certified FoS sustainable
- 1288)Main UK tuna supplier from Sri Lanka certified sustainable
- 1289)Fideco launches first certified sustainable Whiteleg Shrimps from Vietnam
- 1290)Frinsa’s Cockles from Galician rias certified sustainable
- 1291)Dutch gillnet fishery for Dover Sole obtains FoS approval.
- 1292)Toralla’s mussels Friend of the Sea
- 1293)Leigh Fisheries Ltd certified Sustainable by FoS.
- 1294)Friend of the Sea Day and Awards make waves in Brussels
- 1295)Italian retail chain Esselunga joins FoS and has its first trout product certified sustainable
- 1296)Maersk partners with FoS and Dolphin-Safe to ensure chain of custody and to promote sustainable fishing.
- 1297)Gomes da Costa launches its FoS certified tuna from sustainable Brazilian pole and line fishery
- 1298)FoS deploys international network of onsite monitors to grant 100% lot-by-lot sustainable origin verification.
- 1299)Austral Group SAA anchovy and mackerel products certified by FoS
- 1300)Maldives pole and hand line tuna fisheries go Friend of the Sea
Page 52 of 54