Sitemap – Certificación Pesquerías Sostenibles
News (1301 - 1326 of 1337)
- 1301)FoS becomes leading sustainable seafood certification scheme in 2008
- 1302)Senegal Pole and Line Tuna Fishery Sustainable following FoS audit
- 1303)Philippines Handline Yellowfin Tuna Fishery FoS Sustainable
- 1304)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU / US shelves
- 1305)FoS Update on Sustainable Shrimp Certification generates interest at FAO International Conference in China.
- 1306)FoS launches online the first Sustainable Seafood Marketplace
- 1307)First Sustainable Fish Feed on the market for Seabream, Seabass and Trout
- 1308)Irish Troll Fishery for Albacore Tuna approved Friend of the Sea
- 1309)Barents Sea Norwegian Shrimp fleet gets FoS recognition for State of the Art Conservation Measures
- 1310)Super Friend of the Sea Farmed Cod
- 1311)Squid and cuttlefish from Vietnamese basket-shaped small boats certified FoS
- 1312)Wild-caught shrimps from Madagascar certified Friend of the Sea
- 1313)FoS certified tropical shrimps available on the German and European market
- 1314)Clean Seas farmed Kingfish and Mulloway get FoS recognition as the certification scheme expands to Australia.
- 1315)FoS refuses to certify as sustainable the Namibian and South African Hake Trawl fisheries.
- 1316)European leader in Caviar production from Farmed Sturgeon is certified FoS
- 1317)FoS Award 2008 to Sustainable Tuna Champions, at Infofish Conference
- 1318)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1319)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1320)Albion Fisheries goes Friend of the Sea for BC Salmon
- 1321)Mackerel and Sardines from Morocco sustainable fisheries get FoS recognition
- 1322)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU and US shelves
- 1323)Swiss retailer Manor joins FoS sustainable seafood scheme and takes threatened marine species off its shelves
- 1324)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1325)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
Page 53 of 54