Sitemap – Certificación Pesquerías Sostenibles
News (1326 - 1351 of 1378)
- 1326)Dutch gillnet fishery for Dover Sole obtains FoS approval.
- 1327)Toralla’s mussels Friend of the Sea
- 1328)Leigh Fisheries Ltd certified Sustainable by FoS.
- 1329)Friend of the Sea Day and Awards make waves in Brussels
- 1330)Italian retail chain Esselunga joins FoS and has its first trout product certified sustainable
- 1331)Maersk partners with FoS and Dolphin-Safe to ensure chain of custody and to promote sustainable fishing.
- 1332)Gomes da Costa launches its FoS certified tuna from sustainable Brazilian pole and line fishery
- 1333)FoS deploys international network of onsite monitors to grant 100% lot-by-lot sustainable origin verification.
- 1334)Austral Group SAA anchovy and mackerel products certified by FoS
- 1335)Maldives pole and hand line tuna fisheries go Friend of the Sea
- 1336)Shrimp bottom trawl fishery in the East Indian Ocean does not pass FoS sustainability audit.
- 1337)Marine Harvest Irish salmon farms certified Friend of the Sea
- 1338)Closed cycle blue mussels from Spring Bay, Tasmania, obtain FoS certification
- 1339)FoS Technical Committee approves changes to criteria to include a minimum 20% Yearly Carbon Footprint reduction
- 1340)Sardines and mackerel of historical Italian company Rizzoli Emanuelli out on the shelves with FoS label
- 1341)Press Review International (2008)
- 1342)FoS becomes leading sustainable seafood certification scheme in 2008
- 1343)Senegal Pole and Line Tuna Fishery Sustainable following FoS audit
- 1344)Philippines Handline Yellowfin Tuna Fishery FoS Sustainable
- 1345)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU / US shelves
- 1346)FoS Update on Sustainable Shrimp Certification generates interest at FAO International Conference in China.
- 1347)FoS launches online the first Sustainable Seafood Marketplace
- 1348)First Sustainable Fish Feed on the market for Seabream, Seabass and Trout
- 1349)Irish Troll Fishery for Albacore Tuna approved Friend of the Sea
- 1350)Barents Sea Norwegian Shrimp fleet gets FoS recognition for State of the Art Conservation Measures
Page 54 of 56