- From sustainable agriculture
- Basmati from the slopes of the Himalayas
- Whole wheat rice for salads and pokè
Gallo Basmati with Red and Black, is a balanced blend in which the light and soft taste of Basmati becomes the perfect companion of Black rice, with notes of freshly baked bread, and Red rice, with a delicious consistency. A gourmet mix with endless possibilities, ideal for colorful salads and poké.
Grown on the slopes of the Himalayas, Basmati can only grow in specific regions of India and Pakistan, where Rooster Rice selects it every year. Gallo Basmati from Sustainable Agriculture is grown in accordance with the SRP standard for sustainable rice cultivation to protect nature and help farmers. More information at www.sustainablerice.org
Guarantee G.A.L.L.O. is synonymous with excellence:
- Guaranteed: Our Basmati rice is certified and verified by sustainable agriculture.
- Authentic: Riso Gallo selects the most renowned varieties classified as authentic “Basmati”.
- Local: The real Basmati develops its aroma by growing only in certain specific regions of India and Pakistan. Right here, on the slopes of the Himalayas, Riso Gallo selects the most fragrant grains that will become Basmati Gallo.
- Low impact: Environmentally friendly packaging, with recyclable plastic and FSC certified cardboard.
- Original: Due to its specific characteristics, the Basmati Gallo is ideal for original particularly light recipes.
Basmati Gallo Rice is packaged with eco-friendly packaging: