Sitemap – Certificación Pesquerías Sostenibles
News (1201 - 1226 of 1378)
- 1201)Another Italian GDO is near to sell its private label products under FoS logo
- 1202)A spanish fleet targeting tuna already FoS certified is undergoing a new audit in the Indian Ocean
- 1203)Re assessment audit at the blue mussels farm of Spring Bay Seafoods in Tasmania
- 1204)A fishermen cooperative will undergo a full assessment audit in the North Sea.
- 1205)Sinomega is the first Chinese manufacturer of Omega-3 Fish Oils to achieve FoS certification
- 1206)FoS becomes international sustainability standard for OMEGA-3
- 1207)An american fleet targeting sardines, squids and mackerels will soon undergo a full assessment audit.
- 1208)Renewal full assessment audit for fishoil producer Omega Protein
- 1209)Olympic Seafood has undergone a full assessment audit.
- 1210)Press Review ITA (2011)
- 1211)Press Review International (2011)
- 1212)Seafood Ecology Research Group study confirms FoS is the best international multispecies standard for sustainable aquaculture
- 1213)EU consumers can give preference to sustainable seafood certified
- 1214)The swiss importer DKSH will undergo a traceability audit on the 21st December
- 1215)The Ghana trawl fishery for cuttlefish, octopus and grouper will undergo a full assessment audit on December the 15th
- 1216)Renewal audt at Frabelles purse seine fishery in Papua New Guinea
- 1217)Agroittica Lombarda confirmed Friend of the Sea
- 1218)Final conclusion about Nordzee Vissers Consortium II audit against Fos criteria for wild catch fishery
- 1219)One more norwegian company fishing Euphasia superba in the Antartic region wants to join FoS
- 1220)Another italian aquaculture plant for trout will undergo a full assessment audit
- 1221)The australian aquaculture plant farming mussels passes its audit with a positive outcome.
- 1222)Vietnamese companies farming black tiger shrimps applied fo FoS
- 1223)More Senegal pole and line tuna fleets become Friend of the Sea
- 1224)Mussels farming plants in Australia will be audited next week
- 1225)Alex Seafood (PVT) Ltd hooks FoS certification for Sri Lankan tuna and swordfish
Page 49 of 56