Friend of the Sea invites you to the upcoming webinar to learn why Fish Welfare is becoming increasingly relevant to Aquaculture and Seafood producers.
This webinar can be of interest to aquaculture and seafood processing companies, retail and catering companies, NGOs, journalists, bloggers.
In half an hour, you will be able to:
– Be updated on the latest scientific evidence related to aquatic species’ intelligence
– Learn about fish welfare issues in aquaculture and fisheries and ways to improve
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 8th of January 2019 at 15:30 pm ECT. Participation is free of charge.
In this half an hour session Mr. Billo Heinzpeter Studer (Founder and President of fair-fish – www.fair-fish.net) and Mr. Paolo Bray (Founder and Director of Friend of the Sea – www.friendofthesea.org) will cover the following subjects.
– Aquatic species intelligence, sentience, ethics
– Empathy towards aquatic species
– Fish welfare and fishing
– Aquaculture and fish welfare issues
– Fair-Fish and Friend of the Sea joint Aquaculture Fish Welfare Project
– Project results and next steps.
– Tools and measures to improve fish welfare.
You will have the opportunity to post your questions directly to the speakers in the session.
Join the Webinar – Save your Seat – Register Now!
Hope to see you on Jan 8th,
Think your network might find value in this webinar? Give it a share!
Newma Barbosa – Marketing Officer – Friend of the Sea