News (1376 - 1401 of 1405)
- 1376)Irish Troll Fishery for Albacore Tuna approved Friend of the Sea
- 1377)Barents Sea Norwegian Shrimp fleet gets FoS recognition for State of the Art Conservation Measures
- 1378)Super Friend of the Sea Farmed Cod
- 1379)Squid and cuttlefish from Vietnamese basket-shaped small boats certified FoS
- 1380)Wild-caught shrimps from Madagascar certified Friend of the Sea
- 1381)FoS certified tropical shrimps available on the German and European market
- 1382)Clean Seas farmed Kingfish and Mulloway get FoS recognition as the certification scheme expands to Australia.
- 1383)FoS refuses to certify as sustainable the Namibian and South African Hake Trawl fisheries.
- 1384)European leader in Caviar production from Farmed Sturgeon is certified FoS
- 1385)FoS Award 2008 to Sustainable Tuna Champions, at Infofish Conference
- 1386)Greenpeace: Hoki, Pollock and Patagonian Toothfish (available also as MSC certified) redlisted and off the shelves asap.
- 1387)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1388)Albion Fisheries goes Friend of the Sea for BC Salmon
- 1389)Mackerel and Sardines from Morocco sustainable fisheries get FoS recognition
- 1390)FoS certified farmed Halibut out on EU and US shelves
- 1391)Swiss retailer Manor joins FoS sustainable seafood scheme and takes threatened marine species off its shelves
- 1392)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1393)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1394)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1395)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1396)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1397)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1398)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1399)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1400)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
Page 56 of 57