News (1426 - 1438 of 1438)
- 1426)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1427)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1428)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1429)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1430)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1431)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1432)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1433)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
- 1434)Redlisted and overexploited North Atlantic cod and haddock fisheries do not pass FoS assessment.
- 1435)Sri Lanka deepwater “short-lines” fishery for yellowfin tuna certified FoS sustainable.
- 1436)Croatian purse seined anchovies are first worldwide to obtain FoS sustainability certification
- 1437)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1438)FoS, Al Gore and international experts support Milan’s bid for Expo 2015 focused on food sustainability
Page 58 of 58