Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable fruit production and sustainability certifications. Case Study: Pomegranate by Masseria Fruttirossi certified Friend of the Earth.”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Food processing companies
– Agriculture companies
– Pomegranate industry
– Retailers and Catering companies
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– Media professionals, journalists
– Bloggers and many more.
During this half an hour session, Dario De Lisi Marketing and Sales Manager at Masseria Fruttirossi and Nadir Abi Nassif Scientific Department at Friend of the Earth will cover the following subjects:
– Fruit production and its environmental and social impact
– Sustainable fruit production
– Friend of the Earth certification of sustainable agriculture products
– Pomegranate market update
– Case Study Masseria Fruttirossi
– Introduction to pomegranate: superfood benefits
– Sustainable pomegranate production and processing
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/sdh5
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on the 24th of November 2021 at 3:00 pm in Milan, CET
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.
Please, feel free to share this email with any interested colleagues.
Newma Mateus Barbosa- Marketing