Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable cotton production and certification.”
22nd of February 2023 at 3PM (Central Europe Time).
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Agriculture and farming companies.
– Retail and wholesale chains.
– Companies’ sustainability and environmental managers.
– Media professionals, journalists.
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs.
– Bloggers, influencers and many more.
During this half an hour session, Rreze Masha Scientific Department at Friend of the Earth, Naomi Enetomhe Fashion Project at Friend of the Earth and Elis Janoville Brand Consultant at Natural Cotton Color, will cover the following subjects:
– Potential environmental and social impacts of cotton production.
– Sustainable cotton production and certifications.
– The global cotton market. Data and trends.
– Marketing of sustainable cotton and consumers’ awareness.
– Friend of the Earth Sustainable Fashion Project proposal.
– Case study: Natural Cotton Color.
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/g5ah
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 22nd of February 2023 at 3PM (Central Europe Time).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.