Friend of the Sea would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Turtle Excluder Devices and Turtle Safe certification. Medina Rosso di Mazara Giant red Shrimp fleet case study”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– fishing companies, restaurants
– seafood producers and traders
– retail and wholesale chains
– government officials
– companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– media professionals, journalists
– environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Mr Nicola Giacalone (Owner at Medina Rosso di Mazara) and Dr Paolo Bray ( Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Earth) will cover the following subjects:
– Sea Turtles species and status
– Major threats to marine turtles populations – fishing impacts
– History of Turtle Excluder Devices – legislation and countries implementation – Turtle Safe initiatives and certification
– Case Study: Medina Rosso di Mazara Giant red Shrimp fleet.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.