WEBINAR: Circular economy and the role of fishmeal and fish oil producers.
Cibel case study
Paolo Bray, Director of Friend of the Sea
Hind Mkadem, QSE Manager at CIBEL SA.
Download presentation here:
Friend of the Sea would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Circular economy and the role of fishmeal and fish oil producers.”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– fishing companies- seafood producers and traders
– retail and wholesale chains
– government officials
– companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– media professionals, journalists
– environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Hind Mkadem (QSE Manager at Cibel SA) and Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea and Friend of the Earth) will cover the following subjects:
– The history, development and future trends of the fishmeal and fish oil industry.
– Raw materials, processing, distribution and international trade of fishmeal and fish oil.
– Potential environmental impacts and benefits.
– Friend of the Sea certification.
– Cibel SA case study: Seafood and fishmeal / fish oil production in compliance with international standards.
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/ltss
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 23rd of September 2020 at 04:00 pm in Milan, CET +1 (07:00 am San Francisco; 10:00 am in New York; 03:00 pm in London; 04:00 pm in Johannesburg; 09:00 pm in Bangkok; 10:00 pm in Hong Kong; 24:00 pm in Sidney; 09:00 am in Ecuador; 04:00 pm in Spain; 03:00 pm in Morocco).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Sea certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.