Sitemap – Certification durable de fruits de mer
News (1076 - 1089 of 1089)
- 1076)Sustainable Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines out on the Shelves
- 1077)Canadian BC salmon fishery is Friend of the Sea.
- 1078)Tropical prawns from Indonesia caught with artisanal trammel nets obtain FoS certification
- 1079)Rainbow trout from main producer in Northern Italy certified sustainable
- 1080)FoS distances itself from WWFs MSC ‘Everything else stinks’ campaign
- 1081)Stolt Sea Farm, world leader of farmed turbot, certified FoS
- 1082)Seafood Carbon Footprint Calculator allows Industry and Retailers to Offset their CO2
- 1083)Is your fishmeal or fishoil sustainable? Check it now with FoS and let your customers know!
- 1084)Omega Protein qualifies for Friend of the Sea Certification
- 1085)Redlisted and overexploited North Atlantic cod and haddock fisheries do not pass FoS assessment.
- 1086)Sri Lanka deepwater “short-lines” fishery for yellowfin tuna certified FoS sustainable.
- 1087)Croatian purse seined anchovies are first worldwide to obtain FoS sustainability certification
- 1088)European canned seafood market leader Jealsa gets FoS certification for mackerel and sardines
- 1089)FoS, Al Gore and international experts support Milan’s bid for Expo 2015 focused on food sustainability
Page 44 of 44