Friend of the Sea would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on
« Whale and Dolphin watching: the importance of a sustainability certification to regulate the industry ».
This webinar can be of interest to travel agencies, touristic operators, scientific groups,travellers, NGOs, journalists and bloggers.
During this half an hour session, Dr. Jessica Alessi (Founder and Director at Associazione Me.Ri.S.) and Dr. Mario Passoni (Scientific Department at Friend of the Sea) will cover the following subjects:
· Introduction: Associazione Me.Ri.S.
· The History of whale and dolphin-watching
· Benefits and impacts of whale watching
· Responsible and sustainable practices: Friend of the Sea Sustainable dolphin and whale watching project
· Case Study: Associazione Me.Ri.S. and Friend of the Sea certification
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 26th of February 2020 at 03:00 pm CET in Milan, (06:00 am in San Francisco; 09:00 am in New York; 02:00 pm in London; 04:00 pm in Johannesburg; 09:00 pm in Bangkok; 10:00 pm in Hong Kong; 01:00 am 27th in Sidney).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Sea certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.
Please, feel free to share this email with any interested colleagues.
Newma Mateus Barbosa – Marketing