Friend of the Sea would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Anchovies fisheries and sustainability. Case Study L’isola D’Oro”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– fishing companies
– seafood producers and traders
– retail and wholesale chains and restaurants
– companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– media professionals, journalists
– environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– bloggers, influencers, consumers and many more
During this half an hour session, Dr Greta Colombi Social Responsibility Consultant at L’isola D’Oro and Dr Paolo Bray Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Earth will cover the following subjects:
– Characteristics, distribution and ecology
– Market update
– Main fisheries, stocks and fishing methods
– Sustainable anchovies fisheries
– Nutritional properties
– Processing and preserving techniques
– Case Study (L’isola D’Oro)
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work attend.zoho.com/1u7j
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 28th of July 2021 at 4:30 pm in Milan, CET
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Sea certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.