Friend of the Sea would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “ The pursuit of excellence in the distribution and promotion of sustainable seafood products. Mazara Fish case study ”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– Fishing companies
– Seafood producers and traders
– Retail and wholesale chains
– Companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
– Media professionals, journalists
– Environmental conservation groups, NGOs
– Bloggers, influencers and many more
During this half an hour session, Davide Caldara, CEO Mazara Fish Srl and Paolo Bray Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Earth will cover the following subjects:
– Wholesale trade in the context of the fishing industry
– The demand for sustainable products: chains, restaurants, consumers
– Mazara Fish sustainable quality policy and selection of certified suppliers
– Cold chain and distribution efficiency. Reduction of waste
– The Sustainable Restaurants Project
Sign up to the webinar here
if this link doesn’t work try attend.zoho.com/g1fk
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on the 27th of October 2021 at 3:00 pm in Milan, CET
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Sea certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.