Friend of the Sea is pleased to invite you to the free of charge webinar on “UV Creams, Sunscreens and Protection of the Marine Environment. Safe Sea Sustainable Cream Case Study”
During this half an hour session, Dr. Amit Lotan (Marine research & sunscreen expert, Israel) and Dr Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea and Friend of the Earth) will cover the following subjects:
· Worldwide UV creams and sunscreens’ market and trends
· UV creams type sand their potential environmental impact on marine environment
· Does the claim « Marine friendly » for Benzophenone-free sunscreen protect the Sea?
· International and national legislation to reduce the environmental impact
· Producers’ eco-initiatives, and consumers’ awareness
· Nidaria Safe Sea UV cream case study
This webinar can be of interest to:
· media professionals, journalists
· pharmaceutical and cosmetics companies
· UV cream producing and reselling companies
· retailers, supermarkets, pharmacies
· NGOs, health organizations
· companies’ sustainability and environmental managers
· bloggers, influencers and many more.
if this link doesn’t work try
This webinar will take place on 27th of May 2020 at 03:00 pm, CET +1 (06:00 am San Francisco; 09:00 am in New York; 02:00 pm in London; 03:00 pm in Johannesburg; 08:00 pm in Bangkok; 09:00 pm in Hong Kong; 23:00 pm in Sidney, 04:00 pm in Israel).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Sea certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.