Sitemap – Certification durable de fruits de mer
News (1251 - 1276 of 1429)
- 1251)A moroccan company will be soon under audit to renewal its certificate
- 1252)Another Italian GDO is near to sell its private label products under FoS logo
- 1253)A spanish fleet targeting tuna already FoS certified is undergoing a new audit in the Indian Ocean
- 1254)Re assessment audit at the blue mussels farm of Spring Bay Seafoods in Tasmania
- 1255)A fishermen cooperative will undergo a full assessment audit in the North Sea.
- 1256)Sinomega is the first Chinese manufacturer of Omega-3 Fish Oils to achieve FoS certification
- 1257)FoS becomes international sustainability standard for OMEGA-3
- 1258)An american fleet targeting sardines, squids and mackerels will soon undergo a full assessment audit.
- 1259)Renewal full assessment audit for fishoil producer Omega Protein
- 1260)Olympic Seafood has undergone a full assessment audit.
- 1261)Press Review ITA (2011)
- 1262)Press Review International (2011)
- 1263)Seafood Ecology Research Group study confirms FoS is the best international multispecies standard for sustainable aquaculture
- 1264)EU consumers can give preference to sustainable seafood certified
- 1265)The swiss importer DKSH will undergo a traceability audit on the 21st December
- 1266)The Ghana trawl fishery for cuttlefish, octopus and grouper will undergo a full assessment audit on December the 15th
- 1267)Renewal audt at Frabelles purse seine fishery in Papua New Guinea
- 1268)Agroittica Lombarda confirmed Friend of the Sea
- 1269)Final conclusion about Nordzee Vissers Consortium II audit against Fos criteria for wild catch fishery
- 1270)One more norwegian company fishing Euphasia superba in the Antartic region wants to join FoS
- 1271)Another italian aquaculture plant for trout will undergo a full assessment audit
- 1272)The australian aquaculture plant farming mussels passes its audit with a positive outcome.
- 1273)Vietnamese companies farming black tiger shrimps applied fo FoS
- 1274)More Senegal pole and line tuna fleets become Friend of the Sea
- 1275)Mussels farming plants in Australia will be audited next week
Page 51 of 58